Saturday, January 26, 2013

Seeing Spots


Last night we made this card ---- which means I have a lot of punched out circles left. 
Twenty-five green and twenty blue to be exact. 

Embossed Quilt
I was going to just throw them in my bowl of pre-cut shaped to use another day - yeah right!  But my bowl overflows so I forced myself to use the circles for some cards.  By the time I got done, I was really seeing spots :-)   Here are some of the ways I used them.

Cascade

I did several Cascade designs but soon became bored with that so came up with some other designs.

Retro Flower
This one reminds me of flowers in the 70's.  Easy to do and I will probably add a sentiment in the upper right corner.

Olive Brick Road
I might add a ribbon on the right hand side.  Or a stamped image mounted on Olive or Navy.

Off Centered
I like the off-centered circles.  I will probably add an image mounted on the Night of Navy card stock on the right hand side. 

Quilted Stripe
 
For this one I used a scrap of Whisper White that I had laying on the table also - a win-win situation.
 


And among all the circles I found one ring so had to use that on a card, right?  I made two more rings and made this card.  That gave me two more spots (a vicious circle) - and I did use them on one of the above cards. 

No comments: