Saturday, December 8, 2012

Menu planned

Haven't posted a menu for a while. I really need to stick to WW this week since it is only going to get worse over the holidays. Trying some recipes from a cookbook I got last year for Christmas (yes I bought it got myself and wrapped it). 5 ingredient 15 minute cookbook. What I like about it is it gives suggestion and recipes for side dishes on the same page as the entree.


Sat- Green Chili Chicken Tostados
Fiesta Tortilla Chips
Fresh pineapple

Sun - Pork chops with mustard cream sauce
White beans
Salad

Mon- Thai Green Curry Chicken
Cilantro rice
Cucumber salad

Tues- Teriyaki salmon and mushrooms
Ginger snap peas

Wed- Hamburger steak with Carmelites onions
Egg noodles
Sautéed zucchini

Thurs- Green chili black bean chicken
Yellow rice

Fri- Salad bar. ( employee Christmas dinner at work so eating very light this day)

Sat - homemade pizza

Sun - Katie's birthday dinner.
Jambalaya
Sweet corn muffins











No comments: