Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Tutorials Posted

I have posted some new tutorials. You can access all my tutorials by using the link on the right or use the link below the photos to go directly to the tutorial.

Altered Notebooks: So many possibilities. This is a simple way to dress up a notebook for yourself or as a gift for someone special.



Waterfall Cards: Once you make one of these you will want to make more and more.




And here is my new punch storage area. The hardware is from IKEA = thank goodness I have two nieces that live near an IKEA. They did my shopping for me. The ribbon spools forthe 5/8 satin and 3/6 taffeta ribbon fit very well in the hanging baskets.


And here is a teaser for the new catalog. I have been dying some ribbon in the new IN colors. These ribbons remind me of my sister's rainbow wedding.

No comments: