Monday, June 6, 2011

Good-bye to some favorites

Some of my favorite stamp sets are on the 'retirement' list from Stampin' Up. After June 30th, these will no longer be available for purchase. So - I thought I would re-post some photos to honor some of these retiring items. If you want to purchase any of these - you will have to do so before June 30th - let me know ASAP!

A Cardinal Christmas stamp set - this is project I did last fall. The folder holds 4 matching cards and envelopes.


Star Punch - the smaller star punch was retired some time ago and now the larger one is following suit. The Seeing Stars stamp set is also retiring ( not used here) .


Simply Said - This card was made to show off the 2010 In Colors. Those will be around for another year and 5 new colors are added this year so that every year there are a total 10 In Colors but they will rotate. The 2010 In Colors will retire in 2012 and 5 new colors will be added.


Pick- a - Petal - such a fun set! I'm sure glad I bought it this year. This was one of our club cards.



Hello Again - a very versatile stamp set. This Bright Hello is one of my very favorite cards !



While it is sad to see these favorites go away (of course, they aren't going away becuase I have those stamp sets ) but I am excited to get my new 2011-2012 catalog and see all the great new stamp sets and products. Don't miss out!

No comments: