Friday, June 10, 2011

It's here!

My new Stampin Up Idea Book and Catalog 2011-2012 (IBC) arrived yesterday and I had a much needed day off - so I got to play with my new toys :-) I got the new IN color kit (paper, stamp pads, refill inkers and markers) and what fun I had! These were all inspired by something in the new IBC. The IBC is not just a catalog but it also has lots of ideas and special hints on how to use the products.

This card uses Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Basic Black. The ribbon is the 1/8 inch taffeta in Whisper White, dyed using Wisteria Wonder ink refill. The smaller scallop circles are from the triple layer punch that is in the Summer mini but also available in the IBC. Stamp sets used are Friends Never Fade and Teeny Tiny Wishes.




This is Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade. This ribbon is also dyed using the ink refill. To get the faded look under the greeting, I sponged on a little Whisper White craft ink. This is also the Friends Never Fade stamp set. The greeting is from the Bring on the Cake stamp set which was in the mini-Occasions but is also in the new IBC.




This card features all of the 2011 IN colors. The card base is Calypso Coral. The tags from left to right are Indigo Island, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder.




This card features the Look Who's Turning stamp set. The card base is Lucky Limeade. The hippo is stamped in Indigo Island which I cut out and placed on Pool Party and Calypso Coral. The '5' is cut using the Timeless Type Sizzlet for the Big Shot. A little bit of Baker's Twine (summer mini - but also in the IBC) was added for an accent.




And this is my dining room table :-) We have house guests (DD and SIL) in the craft room/guest room so I have moved my work out to the dining room table.

No comments: