Saturday, September 25, 2010

Christmas Offers

Christmas is just around the corner - no time like the present to get started on some cards and gifts. I am offering a couple special events with a Christmas theme.


Christmas Stamp - a- Stack in October.
Cost: $15.00
$10.00 if you place an order for $30 or more
$10.00 if you bring a friend who has never been to my workshops
FREE - if you place an order for $30 AND bring a friend who has
never been to my workshops


Dates:
Friday, October 8, 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 9, 9:00 a.m. - noon
Monday, October 11, 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.

These are the cards we will be making:
This one is Punchy Rudolph. He is so cute! Every part of him is done using a punch (one of the punches is not SU - something I had prior to becoming a demo). The pieces will be ready for you to trim and assemble - and you get an instruction sheet to take home so you can make more.

This one is called Really Wild Ornaments - it uses Real Red and Wild Wasabi - aren't I cute?

I've even decorated the inside for this one - and you can stamp one of the cute
ornaments on the envelope as well.

Scalloped Tree is one of my favorites. My trick for cutting and trimming the tree
make it fast and easy

Pacific Joy uses one of my favorite papers - Pacific Point- which is a past IN color that is now a standard color. I got the idea for this one from a fellow demonstrator, Shari Winterstein (Thanks Shari!) Here is her blog showing all the brightly colored cards. Southern California Stamper



Christmas Cardinal Gift Set


This is a cute set that makes a great gift. I will be offering these as a workshop, kit and completed set.
The striped paper may vary but all designs have the same colors and coordinate with the card stock and stamped image.



Workshop - dates pending - $15.00 for everything to make the folder,
4 matching cards, and envelopes

Kits - $12.00 - includes everything except adhesives, tools (punches etc) and the image.
I cannot sell the image but am offering the Cardinal Christmas stamp set
at a 10% discount when purchased with this kit
Completed Set - $20.00 - I will make a complete set for you - folder, 4 cards and envelopes
The cards can have a Christmas sentiment, Thank you or left blank - your choice.


If you are interested in either or both of these, Email Mary


2 comments:

Patti said...

The cardinal set is so pretty. Enjoyed all the cards. Now a follower from SC.

Terry said...

Cute cards! I'm following you now from SC.

Terry #250
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com