Sunday, September 26, 2010

Children's Ornament Workshop

Children's Ornament Workshop
Monday, December 6 and Tuesday, December 7 - 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
$5.00 per child

Children 4 and older - Younger if accompanied by an older child or adult.
Make this cute 'diaper fold' ornament - choice of colors and paper.

The fold creates a little pouch that could hold some candy, currency or a gift card -
or a wallet size school picture :-)
These would make a great gift for mom, dad, grandparents, teacher, babysitter.
If my dates don't fit your schedule - contact me, we can come up with a date that does.

****************************************************************
I have also set the dates for the Cardinal Christmas Set workshops - check out my calendar blog to see the details by clicking HERE

1 comment:

Laura Love said...

Hi there! I'm now following your blog courtesy of Stampin' Connection & would love for you to stop by my blog & become a follower of mine...Thanks! www.lovesrubberstamps.com
Great blog!