Sunday, April 25, 2010

Coming Attractions



I have been playing with some new stamp sets that will be available in the new mini catalog May 1.

This is made using the Blissful Bride stamp set. I added a little bit of the Bride specialty paper to the skirt for some glitz. I used Bashful Blue card stock and So Saffron ribbon (DD#1's wedding colors)


This is another card made with Blissful Bride. This time I used Ballet Blue and So Saffron.


A really fun set is the Sweet Scoops. With this one I used Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip and Gable Green inks. I added the Look Who's Turning 'Happy Birthday' The card stock is Close to Cocoa and Gable Green.


For the ice cream I used the kissing technique. The ice cream color are Gable Green kissed with Close to Cocoa, Crushed Curry kissed with Pumpkin Pie and Pixie Pink kissed with Melon Mambo.
I used Tempting Turquoise paper run through the Big Shotz texture template and sponged it with Close to Cocoa for the background. The bowl is the wide oval punched along the straight edge of a piece of Crushed Curry card stock. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Words set.


This uses Melon Mambo and Chocolate Chip inks. The ribbon was attached using a new technique I learned at the conference in Milwaukee. I will have to post directions for that some day :-)

This is my favorite - I made the banner from Pixie Pink and curved it over the end of the piercing tool.

A cute idea I saw on the demonstrator website. I used Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie for the ice cream scoops.


And something I just had to try :-) The ice cream scoops are Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo and So Saffron.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I've already decided I'm getting the ice cream stamp set and I don't even know everything that's in it.

And I love the I'm so sorry one! :)

cavmary said...

That doesn't surprise me Jill :-) I'll send you some other ideas via email.