Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blissful Bride


Today is DD#1's bridal shower with all her college friends so I just had to experiment with the new stamp set Blissful Bride. Her colors are Cornflower Blue and Buttercup.

I saw some cards online that gave me the ideas for this one. The corner punch and the little bit of foiled Bride paper were from those cards. I used the heart corner border punch and word window punch. Ballet Blue ink, Bashful Blue card stock, So Saffron brad and ribbon. DD#2 chose this one to use for her gift for her sister.

This shows some of the other images in the stamp set. I used Ballet Blue and So Saffron card stock, Bashful Blue, Basic Brown and So Saffron ink pads, blender pens and the piercing tool and mat. I don't have the little tool for fraying the edges but I just ran my thumbnail along the edges to give then a little 'fraying'. Both of these are odd sized cards so they will just be placed in the gift bags as they are.
I think I will be using this stamp set a lot in the next 2 months :-)

No comments: