Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lots of Stampin'


Today I held a kids' workshop centered around a mini-scrapbook. Here are two of the little artists. They are decorating gift bags to put their scrapbook in so they can surprise their moms. It was a fun day and I think the kids enjoyed it too.


During April Stampin Up is having a two-step promotion. You can get this stamp set, Garden Greenhouse, for 20 % off the regular price. I purchased the set at the beginning of April and this is the first chance I have had to play with it. This one uses Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum and Old Olive ink. The ribbon is Old Olive 5/8 inch grosgrain. I used Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the ticket corner punch.


This one uses Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Old Olive ink. The card stock is Pumpkin Pie and Green Galore. The ribbon is some I had from before Stampin Up days.


This one uses Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue and Perfect Plum inks. The card stock is Ballet Blue and Pixie Pink.


And I had to try one in blue and yellow (wedding colors). I may use this for one of the bridal showers. It uses Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Ballet Blue, Perfect Plum and Close to Cocoa. The card stock is Ballet Blue and Creamy Caramel.


And - April is also the end of the Mini Occasions catalog. This two step bird punch is in that catalog and won't be available for order after Friday. I used Ballet Blue, Gable Green, Bordering Blue and Creamy Caramel card stock on this little gift card. I sponged some Close to Cocoa ink on the edges.


This is another way to use the two-step bird punch. I used the bird's wings to make the tulipes. The card stock on this is Summer Sun, Pale Plum, Creamy Caramel and Perfect Plum. The sentiment is from the Wings of Friendship hostess set.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who are those cute kids??? Thanks Mary for having them over. Can't wait to see the surprise!