Monday, January 4, 2010

Stampin Up Club

Our Stampin Up Club has it's first workshop on Jan 16 so I have been planning the cards. I am using the In Colors for all the projects this time.

Here they are:
Stamp set Wings of Friendship; DSP Razzleberry Lemonade; Card stock, Whisper White, Dusty Durango and Crushed Curry; Ink pads Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo; Ribbon Dusty Durango.
I stamped flowers randomly on the Whisper White card stock using the three inks. The stamp is embossed using Glassy Glaze Enamel then using a brayer I spread Bermuda Bay ink over the embossing.

Stamp Set Holiday Best and Medallion; Card Stock Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry.
I like the non-traditional colors for Valentine's Day - not just reds and pinks. Using the brayer I haphazardly spread the three inks on the Whisper White card stock then stamped the Medallion using Rich Razzleberry.

I also want to do a candle but have to decide what to stamp on it yet. Will post that later this week I hope.

No comments: