Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Monday

Can you believe it? I am actually doing Menu Monday on Monday :-) I inventoried the freezers tonight and am trying to use up some of the frozen foods.

Monday:
Honey Balsamic Salmon
Asparagus
Bread (pieces of the Bunny Bread- I think I had a piece of his ear :-)

Tuesday: (quick and light -meeting at 7 pm)
Enchilada Pie (frozen several weeks ago)
Sour cream and salsa
Carrots

Wednesday:
Spicy BBQ meatballs (freezer meal)
Mini bowties and vegetables (Schwan's)
Multi grain bread (Schwan's)

Thursday:
Olived Chicken (freezer meal)
Green beans
Pita bread

Friday:
Schwan's individual pizzas
Carrots and Celery

Saturday:
Applebees' - visiting DD19 at college. I plan on having the Italian Chicken and Portobello sandwich - yum!

Sunday:
Schwan's Bacon and Ranch Flatbread sandwich
Salad

No comments: