Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Surprise Grandma Shower

My co-workers surprised me with a "Grandma Shower" yesterday.  I was totally surprised and now I have plenty of goodies for Baby Adelyn.  She can come any day now :-)

 A couple of the ladies put together this bear on a tricycle made of diapers.  So cute!  I am going to have to take lots of photos so I can duplicate some day :-)  I know Adelyn will love the teddy and the receiving blankets, bibbs, diapers, socks and bottles will come in handy.

So - I had to make some more thank you notes last night.   I have made lots of baby thank yous but they were all for my daughter's shower gifts. This time I used pink for all the girly gifts.  I colored in some of the items and randomly punched circles, then mounted them on a slightly larger circle of Melon Mambo.

We are really getting excited for the grand-baby - hard to believe the 9 month wait is almost over.  Well we only had to wait 8 months since we did not know she was ocming until she had a month head start.  It has been a roller coaster ride with a couple trips to the emergency department in the early months.  Then gestational diabetes and premarture labor so several trips to the labor department for monitoring. 
So thankful God has watched over mommy and baby and kept them safe throughout all the adventures.  So blessed! 

No comments: