Monday, January 16, 2012

Technique Tuesday is back

After taking a break in December, Technique Tuesday is starting again on January 17.

The technique for January is Chalk Background (for want of a better name). I used it for the tree. It is hard to see in the photo but there are reds, oranges, yellows and greens in the tree image added using the pastel chalks in the background behind the stamped image.


February's Technique is Baby Wipe Inkers. This gives a vivid mulitcolored image. For the cards here I used Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard and Garden Green.


Technique Tuesday is the third Tuesday of the month. Drop in between 6:30 and 8 p.m. The $5 fee covers the sample, a card make using the technique, instructions and a sheet protector.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No following. I found you via stampin connection.

This is a great idea! I wish I was closer so I could attend I would love to learn these techniques.

Mary Cavalier said...

Jillian - I often post tutorials (need to do more of those ) which you can find by using the link on the right hand side of the screen.