Monday, December 26, 2011

More Previews and a Tutorial

Here are some more cards featuring new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog (Jan 4 - April 30,2012) and the Sale-a-bration promotion (Jan 24 - March 31, 2012)


I have to admit I was not thrilled with the Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set when I saw it in the Occasions mini catalog - I am just not a big gnomes fan. I received it free through a demonstrator challenge so thought I better play with it a litte. It is fun to color and experiment with the different stamps. On this card I used 4 stamps (girl gnome, watering can, mound of dirt and the bunch of flowers). I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the placement of the stamps exactly where I wanted them. If you haven't used a stamp-a-ma-jig or need a refresher, check out my new tutorial HERE.


Here is a close-up of the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper and Brads and Ribbons. These are all part of the 2012 Sale-a-bration promotion. You can receive these or other items free with every $50 in merchandise you purchase. A great way to get more for your money. The ribbon on this card is actually two ribbons twisted together.


Here is another fun little gnome. This image is done with two stamps (male gnome and a lantern). Once again I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to place the lantern handle in his hand. This card also uses some of the Everyday Enchantment DSP and ribbon.


Here is a close-up of the ribbon and image. The Lucky Limeade and Calyspo Coral ribbons are very sheer and shiny.


This is another card using the Everyday Enchantment DSP. The stamped images are from Four Frames and Bring on the Cake. The Stamp-a-ma-jig again was very helpful to get the placement of the sentiment in the center of the frame. I used the Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon and the Decorative label punch on this card.

No comments: