Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas cards, love them!

I love Christmas cards and the family newsletters that many people send. Love seeing how kids change from year to year in photos. Look forward to getting the mail with so many cards. I especially love getting handmade Stampin Up cards from my family, friends and customers. This year the popular stamp set was the Beautiful Season. It is cute but since I have the retired Cardinal Christmas I could not justify buying another Christmas bird set.




This card is from my sister who is also my upline SU demonstrator (guess that makes her my boss :-)



Another family member, a niece who belongs to one of my SU clubs, created this card.



And another from a club member . I like the way she stamped it on the So Saffron card stock. Gives it a whole different look.


Even though they all used the same stamp set, each card has a distinct look.


Here are some of my cards on display. I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought I would try it. Started with the china cabinet in the dining room.



Quickly had to move to the kitchen cabinets. And now those are full so am looking for other doors to tape ribbon and clip cards :-)

No comments: