Monday, May 16, 2011

Waterfall Cards

One of my favorite cards is the waterfall card. I have always wanted to try it and when my sister made one to share with my club members, I decided to step up to the challenge. Here are a couple I made.

These both use the Sweet and Sour Designer Series Paper. I love the Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red together.



A waterfall card can tell a story - like this one. The orange slice is being eaten as you flip through the waterall.


A little more is gone. I used the scallop circle in the trio of small punches. I inked the orange from Tart and Tangy stamp set with Pumpkin Pie ink then 'rock and roll'ed it in Rose Red




And here is the last image - almost gone :-) This could be just a fun note card or it could be used for a theme like "Savor life".




For the other card I just randomly stamped the two step Greenhouse Garden flowers and cut out the squares. A lot of the fun in making these cards is going through your stamp sets and seeing what ones you want to use.


I enjoyed these so much I am planning a Waterfall Card Class in June. See Details here.
And don't forget to leave a comment to be in the drawing for some blog candy - 100 6x6 sheets of DSP.

No comments: