Sunday, April 19, 2020

Fun Flap Card

I saw the idea for this fun fold here . I tried several and know I will use this for many more cards. 

 This is Daffodil Delight card stock base with Bermuda Bay and Pumpkin Pie DSP.  The greeting is mounted on Pumpkin Pie card stock.

 The flap is opened.  I’m thinking I might put a second square of Pumpkin Pie to cover up the back of the flap.

 The card fully opened.  Plenty of room to add a personal note and the stamped confetti is a good guide to keep from writing where it could be seen from the card front.



Love this DSP - Best Dressed.  The card base is Petal Pink. I stamped a few Old Olive leaves and added flower a flower I had cut from the DSP. 

 Opened it reveals about fussy cut flower.  I think this is my favorite of the 3.



 Another Best Dressed card.  The card stock is Blackberry Bliss and  Sweet Sugarplum. The images are from the Haute Couture stamp set.  The sentiment is from Fabulous Phrases.


And the inside of the  card.  

No comments: