Saturday, January 16, 2016

Balloons, Balloons, and Balloons

I got several new balloon stamp sets and punches from the Occassions catalog.  Here are some of the cards I have made with all those balloons. 




I have some strips of this DSP left from our family shoebox party in October and it has been sitting on my craft table since then - so rather than put it away I just used it for some cards.
The sentiment and balloon strings are from the Party Wishes stamp set.  I used the new Balloon Bouquet punch.  It has 2 sizes of balloons.  Whipped up several cards in no time.
Colors are Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist and Crushed Curry. 


Negative punch on the strip with the DSP behind and then I used the balloons on the card as well.  This balloon punch is from the Party Punch pack.   It also has a cupcake and a candle. Colors are Tempting Turquoise, Tangelo Twist and Crushed Curry. The sentiment is from the stamp set, Party with Cake.



Same DSP - and used both the balloon punches to look like the balloons were floating off into the distance.   Colors are Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Tangelo Twist and Pool Party.


Everything wasn't balloons though.  I bought the Tree Builder punch some time ago but haven't used it so thought  I should at least make sure it works.  The bird, tree and clouds are all pieces from the punch.  The colors are Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist and Whisper White.  The sentiment is from the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set. 



And here is one that has been laying in my stash for a while.  I made it to use up some of the retired DSP months ago but just didn't know what I wanted to add to it.  I needed a card to send to a friend so grabbed the retired Haute Couture stamp set.  I added a bit of white gel pen to the images to give them a little depth.  I really like how it turned out!

No comments: