Wednesday, July 22, 2015

New tutorial and an awesome dinner

I have added a new tutorial - Exploding Card

 This is the exploding card I made - closed. 


And here it is opened. 


This is a card I made yesterday using the Mojo Monday sketch from a couple days ago.  Of course, mine is not exactly like the sketch :-)
The colors are Cajun Craze, Perfect Plum and Always Artichoke.  I would have never used those colors together but the Color Coach came in handy.  I do like them. 


And I added a little something inside too.



And the awesome dinner - pork chops and mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy and steamed Brussels sprouts.  I modified a recipe I found on Pinterest.  I only had 2 pork chops and had actually cooked them on Sunday evening.  I purchased a grilling pack from Schwan's - 2 burgers, 2 chicken breasts and 2 boneless pork chops.  I cooked all up on Sunday evening for meals this week since it is just the two of us.  DD2 is in Belgium for a month! 
Since I just had 2 pork chops, there was plenty of gravy left over.   We will have grilled chicken breasts later this week and I will simmer them in the mushroom gravy.  Maybe serve over noodles or make drop dumplings and cook in the gravy.  

No comments: