Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Fun Fold

I have seen a couple demonstrators post some cards with this little different fold so thought I would try it .  I like it - and so easy.
 


I used some of the Comfort Cafe DSP and this sheet has Soft Suede and Cajun Craze on it so thought those would be good fall colors.  The stamp set is te Mixed Medley hostess set but there are many different ones you could use.   


 The "friend" scallop sticks up off the edge of the inside flap of card stock.  Isn't that a neat way to dress up a card.

 And it opens completely  - of course there is a circle hole through the base but that really doesn't matter.

 
So while I was playing with the design I thought I would try a Halloween one.  This uses a retired set Batty for You but there are some cute sets available now.   The spider web is from the Mixed Medley and I added some of the Googlie eyes available in the holiday min-catalog.
 
You could do this for any occasion - wouldn't it be cute with a balloon stamp//cutout used.   I think I will have to try it with a bunch of balloons on the card front and one of them is attached to the inside.  Oh boy!  More play time coming up.