Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Back to Cards

Someone asked me to stop with the recipes and get back to the cards - so here I am posting some of my latest creations.
A friend asked me to design some bridal shower invitations - these are what I came up with. The stamp set is retired but one of my favorite bridal sets. The cards all use Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze and So Saffron. They are all spritzed with the Vanilla Smooch. They are all colored using the Watercolor Crayons.


This one uses one of the new embossing folders - the rows of hearts at the bottom.


This card uses one of the frame embossing folders. The large oval punch fits perfectly in the frame.


Here a variety of circles and scallop circles were used. It is embossed with Elegant Lines embossing folder.


And here I used strips of card stock as the background for the image. This would be a great way to use up some scraps.


This was the 'winner'. She liked this layout but originally I had used the polka dot embossing folder and she wanted the Elegant Lines. No problem! I decorated the envelopes to coordinate with the invitations.


Here you can see more of the envelope. They did turn out nicely. Congrats to the bride and groom - many years of happiness!

3 comments:

BeeJane said...

very pretty!

Steph said...

That someone was me, yep, her niece! LOVE THE CARDS! Makes me wish I had that set, but I guess I know where I can find it!

Mary Cavalier said...

Yes Steph - you do :-)