Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Stained Glass Technique

Had a great time tonight at my Technique Tuesday class - Stained Glass. A great group and lots of interaction. Here is the card they made.



Stamp sets - Sail Away, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Indigo Island, Window Sheets
Embellishments - Dyed Taffeta ribbon, Pool Party; Mica Flakes, Metallic Brads
Punches- Word Window, Modern Label
Inks - Pool Party refill, Island Indigo refill, Wisteria Wonder refill, Stazon White and Whisper White craft ink
I prepared the stain glass for this card since it takes a couple hours for it to dry.


This was a sample I made to show them how it looks to use just one color of ink. I used Melon Mambo. I also used the Dazzling Diamonds glitter on this instead of the Mica Flakes.


For the sample, they made a piece similar to this one with the Lovely as a Tree tall evergreen.



Another example I prepared. On this card the stained glass is used as a background for a stamped and punched ornament. I love the combination of Cherry Cobbler and More Mustard.


No comments: