Saturday, November 12, 2011

Demo Wish List

For the past couple weeks I have been participating in a "Wish List" among some of the SU Demonstrators. We are having loads of fun! One person posts her wish list of items - stamped images, designer paper, Big Shot die cuts. Someone offers to grant one of her wishes and that person gets to post their wish list. It is as much fun granting the wishes as receiving your own grants.

These are for one of the wishes I granted for a demo in Canada. We have been mailing things back and forth quite a bit. Kathryne wanted Circle Circus stamped on card fronts in Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi and Pumpkin Pie. I have had that stamp set for a while and have to admit I have not used it a whole lot. This re-awakened my interest in it :-) I wanted to do some cards of my own.




So - here is mine. I smudged the Chocolate Chip a little so decided I would use this one. It was fun and I am thankful that Kathryne made the request.



And of course, I have had many wishes granted. Stamp sets I have always thought would be fun but just never had the desire to own them. Or die cuts that I don't own but would like a chance to create with them.



These are some of the die cuts I have received from my wish list. Peek-a-boo frames that I will use for birthday cards with corny jokes printed on them. The answer/punch line will be hidden behind the frame. Tags to use to make book marks or Christmas gift tags for packages. Build-a-bear dies to play with. I have lots of those and will make some cute cards and scrapbook pages with them.




And stamped images.... the Christmas lodge from Jenn and Sarah which I am using to make some decorative boxes with my clubs. Make A Monster images from Kathryne are great for kids' birthday cards. Sincere Salutations and Snow Much Fun from Melanie. Melanie and I did several wish grants on our own - just the two of us - because we each had several things that were on the other person's wish list. And the Homemade and to Die For stamps from Brittany will come in handy for holiday gift giving. And many more - I have loads of things to play with from these new friends and others.


The SU Demonstrators are a great group of people. I am glad Cathy started this Wish List discussion so we can all get things to play with and show off without having to purchase. Of course, I did like coloring the Crazy for Cupcakes that Susan sent me I had to get the stamp set for myself.

No comments: