Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bride and Groom Hearts

I have been having fun today making bride and groom hearts. This is one of my favorite ways to dress up wedding scrapbook pages or the OMG albums. So while I was working on these I made a tutorial so you all can make some for yourselves.

Tutorial HERE
Here is a happy couple. This is for a scrapbook page for a couple married in January and they had snowflakes for part of the decorations. The snowburst embossingfolder came in handy here. He wore a white tie so I make the groom to match.



Here are several styles of bride hearts. From left to right they are the snowburst, vintage wallpaper, and elegant lines embossing folders. I rubbed some Frost White shimmer paint on them before adding the pearls.




This is for a May wedding. He wore a black bow tie so I used that style. I have used the tiny rhinestone jewels on these. These are for a little gift to the bride for her scrapbooking.



And - these don't have to be just for wedding scrapbooking. What about proms? or any formal occassion. Here I used Real Red card stock and ribbon. So easy to personalize to fit the occassion.


Have you tried these? Do you have other ideas for customizing them? I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

JuliaWalling said...

I think the "Bride and Groom" hearts are special! Thank you for sharing, I am going to try making some now for my card making projects. :)