Sunday, October 9, 2011

Another OMG album

Another of the OMG albums. This one was a little challenging. The wedding colors are black and white with a little pewter. The person requesting this said I could add a color if I needed but I think I did pretty well with just Basic Black, Basic Gray and Whisper White (and a little bit of Wild Wasabi for leaves).

The dotted piece along the bottom is from the wedding invitations. The stamped images are non-SU stamp sets I had from before SU days.




This is the back of the album. The image is from the new hostess set, Ain't Love Grand. I would put a photo of the couple in their 'getaway' car here.






This is inside the front cover - Basic Black DSP and a set of bride and groom hearts look pretty nice here. If you would like to see how I make the bride and groom hearts, I have a tutorial here. The large open area above the intialed hearts could house one large photo of the couple or a collage of smaller photos.






The center spotlights the wedding invitation. I intend the narrow areas on the side to be individual photos of the bride and groom coordinated with the bride and groom hearts (of course, they can do whatever they want - I do offer to add their photos for a separate fee).






This is one of the side sections that flank the invitation. This could hold photos of the bridesmaids in one section and groomsmen in the other. The circular areas could also hold photos.






This is inside the back cover. The flower is all white but the 5 petal flower is sponged with Basic Gray to make it more visible against the white background. This provides another large areas to place a single photo or several smaller ones.



The section with the three hearts is one side of the open back display. I imagine the bottom section here with the grooms family and maybe the smaller one the groom and parents or grandparents. The opposite side would be for the bride's family.



The inside back has a frame with a window sheet. The sentiment is from a retired stamp set. I imagine a photo of the bride and groom in the circular frame - probably kissing :-)




And here it the little gift card and envelope I made to go along with the album. My customers seem to like that extra little touch.



So, I don't think I did to badly using just black, white and gray. My husband asked if it was for a black tie event - so guess it looks pretty classy. I hope the couple likes it.

No comments: