Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 in review

Some of my favorite SU activities and projects of 2010.


Of course - the highlight would have to be the Milwaukee Regional with my sister/upline. We really should have had someone take our picture together :-( - next time!






My first club made it through the whole year and almost all are signing up again! This is one of my favorite cards that we made.






I had several workshops here in my home - a favorite was the kids mini-scrapbook workshop. The kids were all so proud of their work!






My favorite workshop was the mirror workshop. Everyone was so creative it is hard to pick my favorite.







Technique Tuesday is a favorite of many of my customers. Again it is hard to choose a favorite - so I have chosen 2 :-)


Above is the Black Magic technique - love it! I really need to use it more. A New Year's resolution??

Below is the Faux Tearing technique - so easy and so versatile! You can have a Designer Series Paper look to match any combination of colors.






And my personal favorite project was the guest book for DD#1's wedding. This is one of my favorite pages.




It is my own personal take on the popular pinwheel design.



Looking forward to 2011 - two clubs have formed and the Mini-Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration have so many wonderful things I don't know where to start!


Peace and Happiness to all of you in 2011! Thank you for following my blog and your comments!

No comments: