Sunday, October 17, 2010

Shelf Sitter mini scrapbook


I made this shelf sitter for my husband's brother and wife as a housewarming gift. I used some retired designer series paper but you could use any of the current papers as well.

This is a non-SU stamp that I have. The Dusty Durango ribbon and Boho Blossoms worked well with the Fall Flowers DSP (even though the DSP has Really Rust in it - I was out of that retired paper)
I added photos DH's brother and sister-in-law and their son ......
followed by their darling daughters. Aren't they the cutest kids!
And this was on the end of the scrapbook.
But wait - I wasn't done there! It's reversible!

This side is has a Christmas theme. I used a retired Simply Scrappin kit to complete this side.

I used the City of David stamp set (retired) to depict the Christmas story across the pages.

I was going to give it to them and offer to add pictures from their first Christmas in their new home but I just couldn't stop creating. I got more photos downloaded (love Facebook albums) and printed then punched out ornaments of everyone including the 3 older children and spouses to complete the WHOLE family.

Wish I would have taken photos with the ornaments but we were rushed to get on the road for the 2+hr drive. My sister-in -law loved it!

1 comment:

BeeJane said...

Love it! And that it is reversible.