Monday, February 3, 2020

Good-bye Hello Honey

Good Bye Hello Honey

Over the weekend I grabbed a couple sheets of English Garden DSP and the remainders of my Hello Honey card stock and ribbons.  I’m trying to clean out some of the retired colors and this would be a good one to start with since I did not have a lot of anything.  


I started with a couple pocket cards and made an error on cutting the DSP so I improvised.  These are not the 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 that would fit in an envelope so I put tags on them that had room to write the recipient’s name.  



With the extra pieces of DSP, I made a couple cards, using the Hello Honey ribbon on all of them.  

 And a couple more cards with Hello Honey ribbon. 


At this point, this is all I had left, a few scraps of the card stock and several lengths of ribbons and twine.


So s couple more cards.  The large piece on Hello Honey had been cut wrong for the pocket card and I just frame it up with Shaded Spruce.  




I tried a couple more pocket cards to make sure I had the instructions correct.  Worked this time, and I got to add some bees :-) 


 I took another sheet of the Englis Garden DS_ and use up some more Hello Honey ribbons.  I believe this was the end of it except the twine.

 So one last card,  I had to grab some scraps out of the trash pile for the sentiment.  The twine is just a little bit of contrast on the card front.  The DSP is from the set named Farmers Market.



And I had one piece of one of the English Garden DSP laying there begging to be featured on a card.  I didn’t have any idea what I was going to do but just kept adding things to this card front.  













No comments: