Thursday, June 22, 2017

Miscellaneous stuff

A fun thing I have done a couple times is to post a cross stitch project in progress on Facebook and ask my friends to guess what I am stitching.   I usually get quite a few guesses and always amazes me what others see in the stitching.  Recently I posted this series.

 Believe it or not, someone actually guessed correctly from these few stitches.


Added a few more stitches.  Lots of random guesses.  Even knowing what it is, I have trouble 'seeing' the picture here. 


And a few more on the other side.


Taking shape here.  

Pretty obvious now.

The finished piece.  I actually stitched two of the same design for some lap quilts.  These are for a couple gentlemen that are roommates through a charity, Quilts for Older Children and Adults.


 This is another project - a baby blanket.  Loves the colors in the "Sundae Stripes" yarn.  I'm making two of these also - twin girls.   How fun!


And I have to post some sort of food picture :-)  This was a weight watchers recipe - Salsa Stuffed Green Peppers.

No comments: